Get In Contact With Us!
Paint Correction Services at Top Shelf II
Paint correction repairs removes imperfections and damage on your vehicles surface such as swirl marks, fine scratches, acid rain etching, and more.
Paint Correction Polishing
Minor vehicle scratches and car wash swirls can be an eyesore. Top Shelf II’s process of paint correction polishing eliminates scratches, swirl marks, hazing, acid rain etching, and clear coat flaws using specialized equipment that will restore your vehicle’s shine. We will have your vehicle looking new in no time!
Deep Scratch Removal
Vehicles get deep scratches on them whether we like it or not. That is why Top Shelf II offers the highest of quality scratch and scuff repairs to help restore your vehicle’s paint damage!
Call us today for a free quote from our experts at Top Shelf II
Paint Correction Process
Top Shelf II’s advanced techniques deliver a beautiful and flawless paint job every time! We have a labor-intensive process that utilizes modern abrasives & polishes with state-of-the-art machinery and years of experience to deliver optimal results for our customers. Once the correction is completed, we recommend that you replace the removed clear coat with a ceramic or graphene coating to protect and lock in your vehicle’s new surface.
- Any dirt or debris that is bonded to the vehicle’s surface such as tar spots is removed with a thorough wash and decontamination.
- Paint thickness is measured using a special gauge to identify any uneven surfaces. Afterwards, careful examination of the paint under a halogen or LED lamp will reveal any imperfections.
- Sensitive areas are masked off which will prevent any staining or damage from machinery and products. Top Shelf II will always treat your vehicle with a high level of caution.
- A small amount of paint will now be removed using non abrasives via a paint safe machinery to level all surfaces and remove heavier defects.
- Several silicone free polishes and compounds are now used to refine the surface and restore depth and clarity. The thickness of the paint will be constantly measured throughout this process to ensure an even finish.
- Panels are wiped down using a body shop strength panel wipe to remove all oils left over from the polishing process. The surface of your vehicle will now be free of any defects and will be ready for the protection process.
- You can now choose your method of protection: Carnauba, Synthetic Sealand, or Paint Coating (Ceramic or Graphene).